withinUs | TruMarine Collagen - 280g
Health Canada approved and Non-GMO Project Verified, our collagen is produced using only the scales of wild, sustainably-sourced fish from the deep, pristine waters of the South Pacific. An enzymatic process is used, rather than heat or chemicals, which makes withinUs TruMarine Collagen is highly bioavailable which ensures maximum absorption*.
Collagen is the most important structural protein in the body, representing 75% of our skin and 7% of our total body weight. However, from the age of 25, we lose approximately 1% of our collagen each year, which causes skin to wrinkle, joints to stiffen and bones to weaken. TruMarine Collagen offers a high concentration of specific amino acids, which have been scientifically proven to help with the formation of collagen within the body.*
- 50-80 servings of withinUs TruMarine Collagen
- Premium-Select Grade
- Sourced from wild-caught, sustainably sourced fish scales from the South Pacific
- Superior bioavailability to ensure maximum absorption
- 95% Protein
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, nails, and joints*
- Non-GMO Project Verified, Health Canada approved
- Free from artificial colours, flavours, additives, preservatives, and stabilizers
- Minimize fine lines and deep wrinkles*
- Repair sun damage*
- Increase skin hydration and suppleness*
- Aid in lean muscle gain*
- Reduce joint pain*
- Strengthen hair and nails*
- Maintain bone health*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Simply add 5 grams (1 scoop) of withinUs TruMarine Collagen to your hot or cold beverage of choice. Our collagen is hydrolyzed, and granular, making is highly soluble.