Salus Kindervital Children's Multivitamin Liquid
Ensuring children hit all the nutritional marks can be challenging – the typical modern diet is chock full of processed, refined foods stripped of their nutrients, hardly ideal for growing bodies and minds. Add in busy schedules and picky eating habits, among other challenges, and parents have their work cut out for them. Thankfully, there’s a delicious way for parents to provide their youngsters with the nutrition they need. Kinderlove/Kindervital is a delicious fruity tonic children love. It contains vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, as well as key minerals, and is thoughtfully prepared in a pure food base of delicious fruit juices, aqueous herbal and vegetable extracts, maple syrup, honey, rosehip, and other nutritious extracts, as well as mild digestive herbs to support a healthy appetite.
- Free of alcohol, dairy, lactose, artificial sweeteners, additives, and preservatives
- Packaged in environmentally friendly glass bottles
- Kosher + Non-GMO + Vegetarian
Studies show that not only are today's kids not getting enough calcium (only 19% of girls and 52% of boys) but, they're not getting other critical co-factors in their diet for bone growth. This is leaving health experts concerned. After all, the quality and quantity of bone laid down in childhood will strongly impact bone health later in life and "90% of bone mass is laid down by the age of 17."
Salus Kindervital is a quality all-in-one multivitamin that has been formulated with a special focus on bone and immune health - two of the most vital health issues for children and teens.
Optimized bone support - Kindervital is more than just a kid's multivitamin with added calcium. Other essential co-factors have been included to enhance the absorption of the calcium, ensuring it gets delivered to the bone and once there, making sure the calcium is laid down properly.
The most crucial vitamin in childhood is vitamin D because it's needed for proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Due to the increase of pollution and limited sun exposure, vitamin D deficiency is on the rise resulting in malformation of bone.
Kindervital uses only highly soluble forms of calcium in liquid, which means they are easily absorbed and put to good use, eliminating the need for exaggerated doses that compete with the absorption of other vital nutrients. It is also ironfree, as iron competes directly with calcium for absorption. Vitamin A, Vitamin C and naturally occurring carotenes have been added for their importance in developing and maintaining strong bones and teeth.
- Immune system support
- Enhanced Bone Support
- Optimal amounts of highly soluble calcium gluconate and hypophosphite
- Iron free to ensure maximum absorption of calcium
- Essential nutrients (A, D and C) to help the absorption and utilization of calcium; help build strong bones and teeth Immune System Support
- Vitamins and nutrients that are strong antioxidants; enhance immune response and resistance to infection.
- Formulated For Maximum Effectiveness and Safety
- Scientifically balanced formula ensures the best utilization and absorption of both calcium and other nutrients
- Carefully measured doses provide children the maximum benefits while ensuring safety of long term supplementation
- Easy-to-Digest Liquid Solution
- No artificial preservatives, alcohol or food coloring
- Free of lead, pesticide residue and radiation
- Great Taste
Directions: Infants up to 1 year of age: 1 tsp. 1-2 times daily. May be mixed with juice or distilled water. Children under 6 years of age: 1 tsp. 2 - 3 times daily.