North Coast Naturals Fermented Glutamine
What is Fermented L-Glutamine used for?
Supplementation of 100% pure L-Glutamine powder has been common for over 20 years beginning with use by athletes. Many studies suggest it helps with recovery, alleviating physical/mental stress, joint pain, and mental fitness. It has also been found to have a significant effect on the body's rate of tissue repair. It also helps support the immune and digestive systems after periods of physical stress. Glutamine can help to reduce depression, anxiety, irritability, moodiness, insomnia, and distress due to short bowel syndrome.
North Coast Naturals Fermented L-Glutamine:
- 100% pure from natural sources
- Zero fillers, zero sugar and zero impurities
- No shellfish or other animal products
- Fermented with bacterial cultures
Why is Fermented L-Glutamine Best?
L-Glutamine powder should be a clean, white colour with no yellow or slightly brown powder. Some cheaper glutamines are sourced from wheat. Wheat is hard to digest and is ONLY 30% glutamine. Some L-Glutamine is sourced from shellfish where there may be measurable amounts of harmful heavy metals. L-Glutamine comes from a fermentation process of vegetables, commonly beets. The vegetables are fermented with bacterial cultures, which means a completely vegan Fermented
L-Glutamine. North Coast Naturals L-Glutamine is non-GMO, unflavoured, 100% pure from natural sources and contains zero fillers, zero sugars and zero impurities.
Benefits of Fermented L-Glutamine:
- Maintains the health of your intestinal tract
- Helps your body produce glutathione, a key antioxidant nutrient
- Helps maintain your muscle mass
- Vastly improves recovery times from injury, surgery and exercise
- Increases resistance to colds — Glutamine is a primary immune system "booster"
- Slows the aging process by increasing "youth hormone" — Youth and Immunity Booster Studies have shown 2 grams of
L-Glutamine daily increased growth hormone levels by over 400%
- Athletes note increased power and endurance
- Taking L-Glutamine after workouts or before bedtime, times when muscle tissue typically undergoes repair and recuperation can be particularly effective