New Roots Sleep-8 Capsules
|Each vegetable capsule contains:|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) flower extract, 4% flavonoids||35 mg|
|Hops (Humulus lupulus) strobile extract, 3.5% flavonoids||35 mg|
|Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora), 12.5% flavonoids||35 mg|
|Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) flower extract, 5% flavonoids||35 mg|
|Qiye Shen’an Pian (Panax notoginseng) leaf extract||25 mg|
|Catnip (Nepeta cataria) herb top||15 mg|
|Magnesium (from 111 mg of magnesium bisglycinate)||20 mg|
|Other ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a non‑GMO vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.|
To help you get to sleep naturally, we combined the most effective natural sleep aids. These have had a long history of safe, nonaddictive use. Some, like hops and chamomile, have a history of use spanning centuries.
Sleep8 helps rebalance your body’s natural circadian rhythm. Here’s a look at some of the ingredients in Sleep8:
- Passionflower extract supports production of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) to suppress excessive brain activity and induce relaxation.
- Melatonin supports circadian rhythms that regulate sleep cycles.
- Skullcap extract supports the nervous system.
- Although catnip drives cats crazy, it helps humans relax.
- Magnesium, as highly bioavailable magnesium bisglycinate, supports the myelin sheaths that insu-late nerve fibers and support nervous system function.
- Qiye Shen’an Pian herb supplies isolates which have been shown to be effective for the treatment of general anxiety disorder and insomnia. Qiye Shen’an Pian also supports the generation and mainte-nance of neurons within the cerebral cortex, that are responsible for memory consolidation, percep-tual awareness, and consciousness.
Sleep is critical; deep sleep is essential for tissue repair, committing information to long-term memory, and overall great health. Studies with laboratory animals have shown higher mortality rates for those exposed to sleep deprivation than to starvation. Sleep is a necessity, not a luxury.