Natural Factors Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate 1000mg
- pH neutral
- Highly bioavailable and lasts longer in cells
- Mixes easily in water or juice
- Enhances immune system function
- Promotes wound repair
- Builds strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Powerful antioxidant
- Improves circulation and the appearance of varicose veins
Recommended for individuals who typically experience gastrointestinal symptoms when taking vitamin C, Natural Factors Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate is buffered with calcium so it is gentle on the stomach. The easy-to-take crystals allow for it to be mixed into beverages and foods making it ideal for all ages.
Vitamin C is a powerful vitamin with infection-fighting properties, playing a large role in immune system function. Vitamin C is crucial for the formation of collagen, making this vitamin very important for wound repair, healthy gums, strong bones and teeth, and in the prevention of bruising.
|Each dose (¼ tsp) contains:|
|Calcium ascorbate||1000 mg|
|Equivalent to 820 mg of vitamin C (ascorbic acid)|