Carlson Cod Liver Oil Natural
- Helps support cognitive health
- Helps maintain eyesight, skin membranes, and immune function
- 1,100 mg of omega-3 fatty acids per teaspoon
- Provides vitamins A and D
- Processed and bottled in Norway for maximum freshness
- Liquid with natural flavour
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil in natural flavour has received numerous awards for its taste and quality. To ensure maximum freshness, we closely manage our omega-3 Cod Liver Oil from sea to store. We source the highest quality, deep, cold water fish off the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods. The same day they're caught, our fish are transported to a highly-regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification.
Carlson Cod Liver Oil is bottled with a touch of natural vitamin E and excess oxygen is removed to prevent oxidation. It's then shipped to us and is tested by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory for freshness, potency, and purity. Each teaspoon of liquid Cod Liver Oil contains 1,100 mg of omega-3s, providing vitamins A and D, as well as EPA and DHA, which helps support cognitive health and maintain eyesight, skin membranes, and immune function.
Suggested UseTake 10ml (two teaspoons) once per day at mealtime or bedtime.
You might also like
Carlson Cod Liver Oil Natural has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 4 reviews.