Beyond Yourself AMRAP 400g
Beyond Yourself AMRAP contains a combination of BCAAs (4:1:1 ratio), L-Carnitine and Magnesium*. It also contains zero calories and zero carbs.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other top rated products
- Body Energy Club Clean Vegan...4.76389 star rating(72)
- Vega One Nutritional Shake Large...4.87671 star rating(73)
- Body Energy Club Clean Vegan...4.97959 star rating(49)
- Vega Sport Protein4.88136 star rating(59)
- Fatso Peanut Butter 500g4.86047 star rating(43)
- Alora Naturals New Body Powder...4.59091 star rating(22)
- Body Energy Club Clean Isolate...4.77419 star rating(31)
- Body Energy Club Vegan Fermented...4.88235 star rating(17)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
The AMRAP is about a 6 out of 10 in sweetness, 10 being very sweet. We offer a 30 day return on any product as long as its not overly used so feel free to try a flavour risk free. Peach Mango is our most popular flavour. If you need anything else, please let me know.
Any of the research I have seen said it is best to take when fasting or if you have not eaten in awhile. If you just ate a meal containing protein, you will already have branch chain amino acids (BCAA) from that meal, so it won’t offer additional benefit. When I was training I would prioritize weights over cardio, and would use BCAA towards the end of my work out when I started to hit a wall or feel drained.
There are already broken down, so your body absorbs them faster and it wouldn’t sit in your stomach like a meal would. In short I would use them when fasting or towards the end of my workout when hitting the “wall”. Hopefully this helps, if you need anything else please let me know.
This product does not contain any stimulants including caffeine. They do make another product called Amino IQ linked below that does contain nootropics as well as caffeine. If you need anything else let me know.