FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME SMOOTHIE MASTERS APPLY NOW
Body Energy Story:
Body Energy Club was founded in 2002. It all began in the modest 500 sq foot space on Davie Street, in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC. Founded on the concept of providing affordable and convenient health options to the community. As of 2021, Body Energy Club is a thriving business of 15 local stores and 150 employees which still holds its core value with a strong commitment to its community. Body Energy Club is a one stop shop for all nutritional supplements, vitamins, smoothies, and healthy food options.
What is a Smoothie Master?
The Smoothie Master works in a fast-paced environment supporting Body Energy Club’s iconic smoothie bar under the focused support from the Smoothie Bar Supervisor along with guidance from the Store Manager. On a daily basis team members will create a variety of smoothies and bowls while providing exceptional customer service, maintaining an organized food-safe environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service experience to all individuals visiting stores
- Carefully review to ensure smoothies and bowls tickets are made to as they are received
- Follow recipe standards for smoothies and bowls and adhere to presentation standards
- Deliver quality smoothies to customers by addressing client name, protein type, and customizations if necessary
- Clean all equipment required to produce smoothies such as blenders, spoons, knives, machines, etc.
- Replenish ingredients as required
- Communicate inventory shortages to Smoothie Bar Supervisor as necessary
- Assist with daily store operations such as managing till, safety and security while making smoothies
- Ensure refrigerator temperatures meet food safety guidelines and documented
- Prepare sanitizer solution and check frequently
- Follow updated operational policies and procedures as communicated
- Maintain a food-safe and sanitary environment
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Flexible schedule availability required for all applicants during business operations for 7 days a week from 6:00am – 11:00pm
- Full-time hours can work between 32-40 hours a week
- Part-time hours can work between 14-24 hours a week (Equivalent of 4 days a week)
- Maintain constant punctual attendance and contribute to positive team morale
- Must be able to come in under short notice (i.e. on call situations)
- FoodSafe Certification is mandatory for FT and preferred for PT employees
- 1 year of experience in retail or restaurant industry (preferred, but not required)
- 1 year of customer service experience (preferred, but not required)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must obtain good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adapt and learn quickly to new products/recipes as business requires
- Possess the importance of maintaining a clean and sanitary environment
- Must be able to work under moderate supervision
- Able to perform repetitive and fast-paced work
- Passionate about Body Energy Club products and leading a healthy lifestyle (preferred)
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Work involves daily exposure to elements such as noise, dust, variety of food products
- Work environment involves daily exposure to physical risks such as working blenders, knives, etc.
- Position requires the ability to be on your feet for a long-extended part of your day, moving equipment or product up to 20 - 30 lbs.; reaching and kneeling daily
- Requires the ability to see, hear and communicate with associates as well as others by utilizing professional etiquette
- Will demonstrate, promote and exemplify the Company’s Core Values in People, Quality, Health, and Growth
- A rewarding and supportive company that promotes career development and nourishes individuality
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Dental, AD&D, etc.)*
- Volunteer Time Off Program*
- Generous Bonus Structures*
- Generous In-Store Discount
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
- Education tuition reimbursement (restrictions may apply)*
* only for full-time employees*
We proudly support diversity from all walks of life and support equal pay rights to all.
We look forward to hearing from you if you want full-time work and have full availability for all shifts, Sunday to Saturday, during operating hours. (6:00am - 11:00pm)
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please do not call.
Thank you for your time!||||||||||||sp--5nEG5RXkk~a3|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false