Body Energy Club Organic Spirulina
- Liver Health & Detoxification
- Anti Aging & Longevity
- Cognitive Function & Brain Health
- Can Help With Allergies & Nasal Congestion
- Increase Power Output
- Potent Antioxidant
- Source Of Iron For Better Blood Health
- Provides Protein That Helps Repair Muscle Tissue & Build Antibodies
- Strengthens Immune Function
- Rich Source Of Essential Vitamins, Minerals & Amino Acids
Spirulina is a non-toxic blue-green algae. It is a source of phycocyanobilin. Preliminary evidence suggests spirulina is remarkably potent at protecting the brain and reducing liver fat.
Spirulina is often used as a vegan source of protein and vitamin B12. It is between 55-70% protein.
Spirulina can improve lipid and glucose metabolism, while also reducing liver fat and protecting the heart. Animal studies are very promising as well, as spirulina has been shown to be of similar potency as commonly used reference drugs, when it comes to neurological disorders. These effects also extend to arthritis and immunology.
Spirulina has a few active components. The main ingredient is called phycocyanobilin, which makes up about 1% of spirulina. This compound mimics the body’s bilirubin compound, in order to inhibit an enzyme complex called Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate (NADPH) oxidase. By inhibiting NADPH oxidase, spirulina provides potent anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects.