withinUs Cacao Misto
withinUs Cacao Misto + TruMarine Collagen is a delicious, nutritious blend with the added benefits of certified organic, raw, Fair Trade cacao and withinUs TruMarine Collagen. Enjoy Cacao Misto by simply adding hot water, or half hot water and half warm milk/dairy-free alternative. Delicious!
- DAIRY FREE
- GLUTEN FREE
- SOY FREE
- LOW SUGAR
- CARRAGEENAN FREE
- NO ADDED COLOUR
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS/COLOURS
- NUT FREE
- NO FILLERS
- NO ADDITIVES
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
- ETHICAL SOURCING
- FAIRTRADE CACAO
withinUs TruMarine Collagen
withinUs TruMarine Collagen is 100% Ultra-Pure, exclusively and sustainably sourced from the deep clean waters of the South Pacific Ocean. WithinUs TruMarine Collagen is clinically proven to have superior bioavailability than other sources of collagen, including fish skin collagen. Collagen is the most abundant structural protein in the body. As we age, our body slows the production of collagen, causing us to lose approximately 1% of our collagen per year. withinUs TruMarine Collagen is recommended for men and women in their mid-twenties and above to help the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, bones, tendons, ligaments and skeletal muscles*. TruMarine Collagen is also proven to help reduce pain associated with osteoarthritis*.
Raw Organic Fairly Traded Cacao
- Raw Organic Cacao has over 40 times the antioxidants of blueberries.
- Cacao has an amazing ORAC score of 98,000 per 100g, vs blueberries at a mere 2,400. ORAC scores measure the ability of antioxidants to absorb free radicals (that come from pollution and toxins in our environment), which cause cell and tissue damage and can lead to diseases such as cancer.
- Cacao is the highest plant-based source of iron, 7.3mg per 100g
- Raw Organic Cacao is one of the highest plant-based sources of magnesium
- Raw Organic Cacao has more calcium than cow’s milk, at 160mg per 100g vs only 125mg per 100ml of milk
- Cacao is a great source of four scientifically proven bliss chemicals – serotonin, tryptophan, tyrosine and phenylethylamine. These neurotransmitters are associated with feelings of wellbeing, happiness, and have been linked to helping alleviate depression.*
- Raw Cacao is a great source of antioxidants - Polyphenols have been linked to numerous health benefits, including reduced inflammation, better blood flow, lower blood pressure and improved cholesterol and blood sugar levels (1Trusted Source)
Certified Organic Vanilla
- derived from the orchids of the Vanilla genus
- adequate consumption in your diet can have a significantly positive affect on your overall health
- Vanilla is a good source of B-vitamins like niacin, thiamin, Vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid which play an important role in the maintenance of healthy skin.*
- the extract of this plant can also help lower cholesterol, it can assist your body and metabolism to run more efficiently.*
- vanilla is rich in antioxidants
- its antibacterial nature, it also serves to boost your immune system and lower stress on the body, making it much easier to recover from injury or illness.*
- research has shown that vanilla can reduce cholesterol levels.
protect the heart
Certified Organic Date
Date powder has a low glycemic index and is a rich source of minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and copper. Dates are also a proven source of antioxidants.
Certified Organic Coconut Milk & Coconut Cream
With its creamy texture and natural sweetness, organic coconut milk powder provides beneficial healthy fats. Some of these healthy fats are in the form of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) that are metabolized by the body for quick energy. The addition of organic coconut cream powder creates a rich creamy taste for a luxurious yet guilt free treat.
Our organic coconut milk and coconut cream powder is ethically sourced, and carrageenan free. The healthy fats found in coconut can help lower cholesterol levels, improve blood pressure, and help increase heart health and function.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Combine 1-2 scoops of withinUs Cacao Misto + TruMarine Collagen into a cup of hot water or milk/milk alternative.
- Mix/froth thoroughly & enjoy!
TIP: Boost your smoothie, coffee, or tea, by adding withinUs Cacao Misto™ + TruMarine Collagen
At withinUs, our mission is to provide premium products for our retailers and customers. Each ingredient in our products is carefully selected based on source, quality, and purity, and we ensure our formulations utilize Non-GMO, Certified Organic and Fairtrade ingredients. All of our products are third-party tested for impurities and heavy metals.