St. Francis Strest
St. Francis Stress features ashwagandha PLUS 5 other key adaptogenic herbs (holy basil, rhodiola, eleuthero, oat, and Schisandra). Stress makes for a powerful tonic that is vitally effective in helping you thrive in these modern times and cope with trials ranging from the pressures of your job, your daily commute, and pollution to a poor diet and a host of other factors. There is no pharmaceutical equivalent.
• An ashwagandha-based formula that relieves symptoms of stress, restoring mental, emotional, and physical equilibrium*
• Reduces mental and physical fatigue and anxiety*
• Promotes a calm state of mind*
Who it's for:
• Anyone who needs to recover motivation, energy levels and well-being*
• Those wanting to improve their ability to function effectively, especially under stress*
• For stress relief… Strest, a multi-herb formula, is likely more suitable for those experiencing a barrage of stress and anxiety symptoms and who are looking to benefit from a combination of herbal ingredients and their more energizing collective effect.*
On the other hand, Ashwagandha, a single adaptogenic herb in tincture or capsule form, can be a more appropriate solution for those looking for a more calming effect, with sensitivities, or for whom certain herbal ingredients are contraindicated.
Certified Organic, Corn free, Dairy free, Gluten free, Lactose free, non-GMO, Soy free, Vegan
NPN Use Claim: Used in Herbal Medicine for temporary relief of symptoms of stress, such as fatigue and sensation of weakness.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea, root), Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum, leaf), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, root), Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus, root), Milky Oat Seed (Avena sativa, seed), Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis, fruit)
Distilled water, certified organic alcohol
Adults: Take 3 mL (90 drops) 2 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Not to be taken immediately before bedtime. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one month.
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you have bipolar disorder, a bipolar spectrum disorder, diabetes, or any type of acute infection; if you are taking antidepressants, hormone replacement therapy (HRT), birth control pills, or heart or blood thinning medications. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Do not use: if pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have high blood pressure. Consumption with alcohol or other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.