St. Francis Deep Immune
There's no better way to strengthen your immune system naturally than with Deep Immune –a uniquely formulated remedy that has proven highly effective for more than 30 years.
A balanced immune system is your strongest immune system*. An adaptogenic formula, Deep Immune supports and fortifies the immune system by restoring the body's innate balance. This makes Deep Immune an extraordinarily valuable and versatile remedy for the broad range of immune challenges that come with life in the modern world.
• Featuring 8 powerful herbs
• Highlighted by astragalus, clinically proven to be effective in dealing with impaired immunity
• Includes codonopsis, eleuthero, and reishi (ganoderma lucidum, mushroom), first class tonic herbs that enhance immune function
Who it's for:
Those who want to remain vigilant and keep their immune system balanced by taking the Deep Immune liquid daily, because a balanced immune system is a healthy immune system.*
• Anyone who wants to lessen the tendency to frequent colds, flu, infections, and immune-related illnesses (an under-active immune system)*
• Anyone who wants to reduce excess inflammation and strong reactions e.g. allergies or eczema (an over-active immune system)*
• Those preferring the superior absorption of a liquid*
Certified organic, Corn free, Dairy free, Gluten free, Lactose free, non-GMO, Soy free, Vegan
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or diagnose any disease.
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus, root), Codonopsis (Codonopsis pilosula, root), Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus, root), Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body), Ligustrum (Ligustrum lucidum, fruit), Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis, fruit), White Atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala, rhizome), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra, root and stolon)
Distilled water, certified organic alcohol
Adults: Take 2.5-3 mL (75-90 drops) 2 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have any type of acute infection.
Do not use if you have high blood pressure.
Known Adverse Reactions:
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.