St. Francis Ashwangandha 50ml
St. Francis Ashwagandha has been called India's wonder herb and is one of the most renowned herbal tonics and adaptogens in the world. It enjoys a long and distinguished history of use in Ayurvedic medicine, the traditional medical system of India.
• Reduces anxiety and stress, improving stamina and brain function*
• Provides a calming or relaxing effect*
• Strengthens the body's vitality and increases its resilience in the face of infection*
Who it's for:
• Individuals requiring a tonic for anxiety, nervousness, or insomnia*
• Those looking for increased strength, endurance, and memory improvement*
• Men and women seeking to improve sexual performance*
Certified Organic, Corn free, Dairy free, Gluten free, Lactose
NPN Use Claim:
Traditionally used in Ayurveda: (1) as a Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic) to relieve general debility, especially during convalescence or old age; (2) as a sleep aid; (3) to balance aggravated Vata (nervine tonic, sedative); (4) for memory enhancement.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Certified Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, root)
Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol
Adults: Take 2.66 ml (80 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach.
Cautions and Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant.
Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.