Ultimate Flora Colon Care contains therapeutic levels of both Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium. Each capsule provides 48 billion active cultures of Bifidobacterium and 32 billion active cultures of Lactobacilli.
Ultimate Flora Probiotics are the only encapsulated probiotic formulas that can guarantee significant quantities of the probiotics contained will survive past the harsh, acidic environment of the stomach and arrive alive in the intestinal tract. Using a unique, water based enteric coating, we ensure that the probiotics are protected, yet still able to populate in the intestinal tract.
Renew Life carries a number of different probiotic formulas. To verify if Ultimate Flora Colon Care is the best formulation for your condition, please view our Probiotic comparison chart on are website.
Directions for use
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135) – Whole Cell23.8 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132) – Whole Cell12 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) – Whole Cell12 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis (HA-116) – Whole Cell200 Million CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) – Whole Cell12 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) – Whole Cell8.4 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) – Whole Cell5.4 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei (HA-196) – Whole Cell4.8 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) – Whole Cell1.2 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118) – Whole Cell200 Million CFU
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), aqueous enteric coating (sodium alginate, stearic acid, hypromellose, water, ethylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid), FOS (fructooligosaccharides), stearic acid, palmitic acid, ascorbic acid
Contains no nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, crustaceans, shellfish, fish, artificial colour or preservatives, or fillers.
Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO / GMO-FREE.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Keep out of reach of children. Requires refrigeration. Do not expose to heat. Potency guaranteed at expiry.
ALLERGEN WARNING: This product has come into contact with milk and soy from fermentation ingredients. Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy.