It is also involved in blood filtration, bile production, production and break down of hormones, regulation of blood sugar, and detoxification of endotoxins (internally produced) and exotoxins (environmental). These are just a small list of functions that the liver plays a role in.
Optimal liver function is vital in order to deal with the abundance of jobs it is required to perform. If the liver is not in good health, it can become sluggish and result in congestion or poor functioning. To ensure optimal liver function it is important to work on the following 3 things:
- Promoting liver rejuvenation.
- Protecting the liver against damage with powerful anti-oxidants.
- Promoting proper liver function.
Critical Liver Support does all 3 of these important tasks.
Directions for Use
- Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum) 50% Silymarin*200mg
- DL-Alpha-Lipoic Acid200mg
- Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum) 4:1 extract (QCE 500mg)125mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)50mg
- Artichoke Leaf (Cynara scolymus) 4:1 Extract (QCE 100mg)25mg
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) 4:1 Extract (QCE 100mg)25mg
- Turmeric Root, Rhizome (Curcuma longa) 4:1 Extract (QCE 100mg)25mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine)100mcg
*50% Silymarin via HPLC = 80% Silymarin via UV
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (Hypromellose, water), vegetable cellulose
Priority Allergens: None
Animal Ingredients: N-Acetyl-LCysteine is from animal origin.
Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO / GMO-FREE.
Discontinue use if you develop symptoms of liver trouble (abdominal pain, dark urine, jaundice). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, gallstones, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid, have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer, are taking blood thinners, antiplatelet medication or protease inhibitors, if you have cystinuria, or are taking nitroglycerin, or if taking antibiotics. Do not use if you have a bile duct obstruction and/or if you have liver or gall bladder disorder, and/or bowel obstruction. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/ Compositae/Daisy family. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.
No Refrigeration Required. Store in a cool, dry place.