FibreSMART is a unique dietary fibre supplement, which is available in two forms: in a powdered supplement that can be mixed into water or juice, or in a capsule form.
FibreSMART’s dietary fibre enhances the body’s ability to remove toxins and increases the volume of your stool. It is not only a source of dietary fibre, but a complete digestive care formula. It contains herbal ingredients that work to heal damage to the intestinal tract.
Most people take dietary fibre to reduce constipation, however, most constipation is due largely to dehydration in the colon. Almost 95% of the fibre products sold in the market are made from psyllium fibre. Psyllium is a highly water-soluble fibre, which means that it absorbs water. This can further dehydrate the colon, making most people even more constipated.
FibreSMART contains flax seed, acacia fibre and guar gum which contains a blend of roughly 50% soluble fibre and 50% insoluble fibre. This ratio allows FibreSMART to absorb toxins, excess cholesterol, and increase elimination – without the constipating side effects created by other fibre products.
Capsules: Adults: Take 4 capsules with 1 glass (250ml) of water daily. Effects can be observed within 12 hours to 3 days. Take 2 hours before or after other medications
- Flax Seed (Linum usitatissimum) defatted, * Certified Organic600mg
- Acacia Gum (acacia senegal) * Certified Organic130mg
- Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba)20mg
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis)10mg
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra)10mg
- Indian Gooseberry fruit (Embilica officinalis)3.3mg
- Belleric myrobalan fruit (Terminalia bellirica)3.3mg
- Chebulic myrobalan fruit (Terminalia chebula)
- Fibre 2g
- Calories 12