Purica Probiotic Intensive GI Capsules
PURICA Probiotic Intensive GI is a patented blend of three unique clinical probiotic strains designed to promote a healthy gastrointestinal tract.*
- It is a blend of three clinically-researched strains (Pediococcus acidilactici CECT 7483, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7485 and Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7484) designed to optimize gastrointestinal function and promote gut comfort.*
- Backed by a published clinical trial (randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled design), it reduces occasional gas and bloating and improves gut-related anxiety and discomfort.*
- Helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health.*
- Helps maintain healthy gut flora and promotes diversity of microbiome.*
- Helps improve quality of life in patients with diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).*
- Supports GI balance and gut homeostasis, supporting regularity.
- Supports overall health and physical/mental performance on the strength of greater gut comfort (achieves significant improvement in Quality of Life scores – over 75% of subjects reported improved QOL).*
- Helps reduce symptoms of lactose intolerance such as abdominal pain and flatulence.*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Pediococcus acidilactici KABP™ 021||1 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus plantarum KABP™ 022||1 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus plantarum KABP™ 023||1 billion cfu|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, d-manitol, dextrose, sodium ascorbate, sodium citrate, trehalose.
One capsule per day. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Consult a physician prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (i.e. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition