- Provides serious immune support
- Supercharges your vitality
- Supports mainstream therapies
Our specialized organic mushroom products optimize Nature through full spectrum processing and micronization…
The components of this high quality formulation have been shown in numerous studies to significantly strengthen the immune response. A robust immune system helps overcome disease and promotes optimal health. Immune 7 is a potent—yet safe dietary supplement that may be used alone, or in combination with mainstream treatments.
Immune 7 is one of the most comprehensive immunomodulating formulas available today. Our strictly controlled organic methods of mushroom cultivation ensure that our products are of the highest possible quality. The end result requires no irradiation, is always GMO-free, and far exceeds the original potency.
- Potent blend of extracts from six medicinal mushrooms
- Unmatched full spectrum immune supporting effect
- Organic and GMO-free
- Proprietary whole-mushroom complex includes mycelium, fruiting body, spores and primordial/extracellular compounds
- Micronization improves the potency by five to ten times by unlocking active compounds from the indigestible fibrous structure.
- Contains Nutricol our proprietary blend of super-strength antioxidants
INGREDIENTS & DOSAGE
Each capsule contains 325 mg of Immune Assist, composed of organic extracts and micronized organic full spectrum mycelia and fruiting bodies of the following mushrooms. Cultured on organic plant materials in a pure environment to maximize polysaccharide content and absorbability.
Medicinal ingredients (per capsules):
|Sun Mushroom (Agaricus blazei)||3.8mg, 8:1, DHE: 30.4 mg & 50.0 mg|
|Cordycept (proprietary HEAACordyceps sinensis)||3.8mg, 8:1, DHE: 30.4 mg & 50.0 mg|
|Maitake(Grifola frondosa)||3.8mg, 8:1, DHE: 30.4 mg & 50.0 mg|
|Shiitake Mushroom(Lentinus edodes)||3.8mg, 8:1, DHE: 30.4 mg & 50.0 mg|
|Turkey Tail(Coriolus versicolor)||3.8mg, 8:1, DHE: 30.4 mg & 50.0 mg|
|Red Reishi(Ganoderma lucidum)||3.8mg, 8:1, DHE: 30.4 mg & 50.0 mg|
|Nutricol||Proprietary plant complex containing EGCG, OPC’s, theaflavin and resveratrol from green tea and grape.|
Organic, full spectrum mushrooms, micronized for superior absorption and assimilation. Cultivated in a quality-controlled facility using only organic plant materials for the fuel source.
Nutricol (Vitis vinifera, 50.0 mg, 95.0% Proanthocyanidins and decaffeinated Camellia sinensis, 50.0 mg, 98.0% Polyphenols)
Non-medicinal ingredients: calcium phosphate dibasic, microcrystalline-cellulose, hypromellose.
Immune 7 provides superior support for the immune system. It may be used proactively, or to assist a suppressed immune response. Containing beta glucans and other mushroom compounds known to be highly effective in activating immunity, Immune 7's high bio-availability makes it the gold standard of mushroom therapy.
The mushrooms present in Immune 7 also contain the following beneficial elements:
- amino acids, including lysine and tryptophan
- nicotinic acid (vitamin B3/niacin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), and vitamins C, E and K.
- terpenes and sterols, some of which have shown antibacterial and antiviral effects
- germanium and selenium, which increase the efficiency of oxygen, counteract the effects of pollutants, and increase resistance to disease.
A vast number of independent studies have shown the medicinal mushrooms present in Immune 7 to stimulate a variety of immune cells, thus providing the user with the best possible support for a weak immune response.
Immune 7 is effective for
- suppressed immune response
- infectious diseases, including colds and flu
- allergies and skin conditions
- maintaining immunity in athletes and those who exercise strenuously
- stress management
- broad-spectrum immune activity
- complements mainstream treatments
- source of antioxidants for maintenance of good health
Reported Main Uses:
- immune support for serious challenges
- cold and flu prevention and therapy
- complements mainstream therapies
Take 1 to 3 capsules per day for immune use or as recommended by a healthcare professional. Take with food.
Recommended use or purpose:
Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health. Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties.
Consult a health care practitioner before using this product if you have a liver disorder; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have an iron deficiency; if you suffer from an immune system disorder (e.g. Crohn’s disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, HIV/AIDS, etc.) or are taking immunosuppressants. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice) or if you develop a rash, abdominal cramping, loose stools, mouth ulcers or fever. Use with caution if you are taking medication to treat diabetes. Store in a cool dry place, away from children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.