Prairie Naturals Cold & Cough 90ml
DescriptionPrairie Naturals Cold & Cough helps to relieve symptoms of the common cold including fever, coughing and sore throat.*
- Concentrated blend of 3 phytopharmaceutical extracts; Forsythia, Honeysuckle and Skullcap
- Relieve symptoms of sore throat, coughing & fever*
- This effective botanical blend* is known in Traditional Chinese Medicine as Shuang Huang Lian (SHL).
- Formulated in a base of Black Elderberry Juice
- Cough & Cold formula is a broad-spectrum antiviral remedy*
- Essential tool to fight the unpleasant symptoms of viruses that cause colds, fever, sore throat and coughing*
- Clinically tested to be safe & effective
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each teaspoon contains:
Forsythia Fruit Extract 10:1 (Forsythia suspensa) – 750 mg
Honeysuckle Flower Extract 5:1 (Lonicera japonica) – 750 mg
Skullcap Root Extract 5:1 (Scutellaria baicalensis) – 750 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Glycerine, purified water, potassium sorbate and natural black elderberry juice flavour.
Adults (19 Years and older) take 2 teaspoons (10 ml) three times daily until symptoms subside.
Children (3-4 years) Take 0.33 teaspoon (1.65 ml) 3 times daily.
Children (5-9 years) Take 0.5 teaspoon (2.5 ml) 3 times daily.
Adolescents (10-18 years) Take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times daily.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have spleen-stomach cold deficiency. Do not take with tonic herbs. Do not use if you have the common cold due to Traditional Chinese Medicine wind cold. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop, consult a health care practitioner. If you are taking prescription medications, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place.