When you’re pregnant, you want the best nutrition for you and your baby. Prenatal Easymulti supports optimal health for you and your baby:
- Supports fertility when you are trying to conceive.
- Replenishes vitamins and minerals depleted by the added demands on your body of a growing fetus.
- Reinforces your immune system at a critical time when you can’t afford to become sick.
- Enhances your vitality and combats feelings of exhaustion, low energy and weakness often experienced in pregnancy.
- Makes up for nutritional shortfalls in your diet and ensures that the baby has an adequate supply of nutrients.
- Reduces the risk of low birth weight and improves the quality of breast milk.
- Contributes to the development of healthy bones and higher bone density.
Brain and Eyes
DHA is crucial for fetal brain and eye development. Since the body can’t manufacture DHA, it must be supplemented through your diet. The developing baby gets it from the mother.
Mounting evidence shows that you can improve your baby’s mental and physical development by increasing your DHA levels. DHA intake has been linked to improved birth weights, enhanced immunity, and a reduced risk of allergic disease and preterm delivery. Easymulti Prenatal ensures you get adequate amounts.
Bone strength and immunity
Vitamin D3 helps you absorb calcium and phosphorus, to help mothers and babies build and maintain their bones and teeth. Babies born to women who are vitamin D deficient are at a greater risk of developing osteoporosis or asthma later in life.
Iron is essential for making hemoglobin, the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen to the other cells. During pregnancy, your blood volume increases almost 50%, therefore requiring more iron to make more hemoglobin to maintain your energy.
Iron is not always easy to obtain through diet alone. That’s why Easymulti Prenatal has 15 mg of iron bisglycinate in OST, a non-constipating form of iron that is easy to absorb, allowing you to absorb the iron you need to support your pregnancy.
Morning sickness affects 70-85% of pregnant women. Vitamin B6 reduces the symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
Neural Tube Defects
Folic acid and vitamin B12 reduces the risk of neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly by as much as 75%. Folic acid supplementation, fortified food (post-1999) along with prenatal screening has seen the birth prevalence of neural tube defects amongst women with no personal health risks, decline in Canada from a rate of 15 per 10,000 total births in 1998 to 8.2 per 10,000 total births (live births and stillbirths) in 2007. It should be taken 3 months before conception, throughout pregnancy and in the postpartum period, as long as breastfeeding continues.
Women with compromised health or particular health conditions, or those with a previous child in the family with a neural tube defect require increased dietary intake of folate-rich foods and daily supplementation with a higher amount of folic acid in addition to a multivitamin. These women should follow the advice of their healthcare provider. It should be taken 3 months before conception, throughout pregnancy and in the postpartum period, as long as breastfeeding continues.
- Complete support for mother and baby before, during and after pregnancy
- Comprehensive daily multivitamin with a complete range of vitamin, minerals and DHA
- Free of binders, fillers, lubricants, preservatives and artificial colour
- DHA supports the fetal brain and eye development
- Folic acid reduces the risk of neural tube defects
- Iron maintains your energy in an easily-absorbed form
- Vitamin D3 helps mothers and babies build and maintain bones and teeth.
- B6 reduces the symptoms of morning sickness
- Omega Suspension Technology (OST) provides better absorption and results you can feel.
Absorb what you ingest
Your body only uses what it absorbs. Our award-winning Omega Suspension Technology (OST) suspends the ingredients in healthy omega oils to protect the nutrients from losing potency, and enables your body to absorb more, giving you results you can feel.
Is essential for brain and retina development
Is needed to form new cells and for the baby’s nervous system.
Essential in making hemoglobin, the protein that carries oxygen to the cells.
Is important for fetal development and is an effective remedy for nausea and vomiting.
Helps to maintain healthy bones and optimize the baby’s development.