Organika Canadian Bee Propolis Extract Liquid (Alcohol Free)
A convenient, alcohol-free liquid to relieve sore throat
ENHANCE YOUR ROUTINE
Let bees help your immunity! Bee Propolis soothes and heals sore throats, oral infections, and other inflammations of the throat and mouth.
- Easy liquid format for direct delivery
- Fights canker sores and oral inflammation
- Combats bacteria that cause bad breath
- Potent immunity support
- Source of antioxidants
- Collected from honey bees in the Okanagan Valley in BC, Canada
- Pocket-sized for convenience
- Airplane-friendly size available
- Alcohol-free formula
HOW TO USE
Mix the Bee Propolis with water or take under the tongue 10 drops 2-3 times daily. (20 drops are equivalent to 500 mg of bee propolis resin).
- Allow drops to be absorbed before eating or drinking anything else
- Liquid bee propolis for ease of use and quick absorption
- Easier for children or the elderly to ingest
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT — EACH 1 ml (APPROXIMATELY 25 DROPS)
CONTAINS: Bee Propolis (Bee hive of the honey bee (Apis mellifera L.)) 167 mg.
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Glycerin (Non-GMO Vegetable Source), Purified Water.
DURATION OF USE: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products, or balsam of Peru; or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use immediately. Shake well before use.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.