Organika Active Charcoal Powder
Organika Activated Charcoal powder is an all-natural product to help clean up and revamp your beauty routine. Activated charcoal is versatile. It can be mixed with water and used as a face mask or brushed on teeth for a quick and effective whitening treatment.
Organika Activated Charcoal is pure, and contains no fillers. It is ecologically sourced from AFTS certified trees, ensuring that no old growth forests are affected.
American Tree Farm System
INGREDIENT: Activated Charcoal.
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
DIY Activated Charcoal Face Mask Recipe
- 1 tsp Organika Activated Charcoal Powder
- Water (just a few drops)
- Put 1 tsp of Organika Activated Charcoal Powder in a small bowl, adding a few drops of water at a time until combined into a paste.
- Using your fingers, or a paintbrush, apply the charcoal paste to your entire face avoiding the nostrils and eyes.
- Let dry for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove face mask with warm water and a cloth.
- Wash your face with your regular facial cleanser to remove any residual activated charcoal from the skin.
Tip: Activated Charcoal can be a bit messy to use and may stain surfaces or fabrics. Avoid using white cloths or towels for removing your face mask. Make sure to clean up any bowls or surfaces directly after use.