Organic Traditions Dried Apricot
Apricots have been eaten by traditional cultures around the world for centuries. It is said that the earliest cultivation of apricots dates back to 3000 B.C. Organic Traditions offers the finest Certified Organic, Kosher and unsulfured apricots. They are vine ripened to ensure the highest concentration of both nutritional vibrancy and flavor and then naturally dried to a soft, deliciously chewy texture. As a source of Fiber they can be easily incorporated into one’s daily nutritional program for optimal health benefits.
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Key Features and Benefits
• Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
• A source of Fiber
• A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
• Vine ripened and naturally dried to ensure the highest concentration of nutritional vibrancy and flavor
• Unsulfured whole dried apricots with a delicious taste
• No added sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, additives, oils, coatings, sulfites, juice concentrates or preservatives
Dried apricots can be eaten alone as a delicious snack or combined with other Organic Traditions superfoods in order to create a nutritious trail mix. Add Organic Traditions dried apricots to smoothies, desserts, baked goods, yogurt, berries, or salads. Make purées, spreads, jams and sauces. Add 1-4 apricots to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing smoothie.
Certified Organic Dried Apricots (Prunus armeniaca)