Organic Traditions Aronia Berries
Aronia berries have been a prized superfruit for centuries. Not only were they used in herbal medicine as a traditional remedy, but were incorporated into culinary dishes such as stews, jams and tonics. The dark purple-black berries are a source of Iron, Vitamins C and E, Thiamin, Copper and Fiber as well as antioxidant flavonoids known as anthocyanins that give them their striking deep purple pigment. Organic Traditions Certified Organic Aronia berries are handpicked and naturally dried in order to ensure the highest concentration of nutritional vibrancy and the full sweet and sour flavor profile. There are no fillers, flavors, additives, preservatives, dyes, artificial colors, sulfites, oils, coatings, juice concentrates, sugars or sweeteners added, just 100% pure, dried whole Aronia berries.
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Key Features and Benefits
• Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
• A source of Vitamin C, Thiamin, Copper and Fiber
• A good source of Iron and Vitamin E
• A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
• Vine ripened and naturally dried to ensure the highest concentration of nutritional vibrancy and flavor
• Whole dried aronia berries with a delicious taste
• No fillers, flavors, additives, preservatives, dyes, artificial colors, sulfites, oils, coatings, juice concentrates, sugars or sweeteners added
Aronia berries are ideal for snacks, trail mixes, cereals, yogurt, desserts and smoothies. Organic Traditions Aronia berries can be eaten alone as a delicious snack or combined with other Organic Traditions superfoods in order to create a nutritious trail mix. Add them to your favorite herbal tea. Make purées, spreads, jams and sauces. Add 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Aronia berries to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing antioxidant-rich smoothie.
Certified Organic Aronia Berries (Aronia melanocarpa)