Nordic Naturals Children's DHA 237ml
Made exclusively from our pure Arctic Cod Liver Oil, Children’s DHA is a naturally balanced source of the omega-3s EPA and DHA that growing kids need for healthy development.
- 250 mg total omega-3s (soft gels); 530 mg total omega-3s (liquid)
- In easy-to-chew soft gels, and liquid
- Supports learning and cognitive development
- #1 children's omega-3 in the U.S.
- Made from 100% wild Arctic cod
- Natural strawberry flavour (free of strawberry allergens)
- Award winner! Including Vitamin Retailer’s Vity Award and Alive’s Gold & Bronze Awards
- For liquid (recommended for children ages 1-6): One-half teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist.
Purified fish oil is the safest and most reliable source of omega-3 DHA, and it's estimated that only 1% of kids get fish oil regularly. Make sure your child is getting enough of this important nutrient during peak development years with Children's DHA. In easy-to-chew soft gels, and liquid, your child will love the natural strawberry flavour.
THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
All Nordic Naturals’ fish oil products are offered in the triglyceride molecular form—the form naturally found in fish, and the form your body most easily absorbs. Everything we make is non-GMO and third-party tested, surpassing the strictest international standards for purity and freshness. Certificates of Analysis are available for any product. Nordic Naturals fish oils are Friend of the Sea (FOS) certified and sustainably made in a zero waste facility powered by biofuel.