New Roots Calcium Absorbate Powder
An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins. Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums. Helps in connective tissue formation and in wound healing.
Calcium ascorbate is considered a buffered mineral ascorbate, and is therefore less acidic. Mineral ascorbates are often recommended to people who experience gastrointestinal problems with plain ascorbic acid (vitamin C). When mineral salts of ascorbic acid are taken, both the ascorbic acid and the mineral appear to be well-absorbed, so it is important to take into consideration the dose of the mineral accompanying the ascorbic acid when taking large doses of mineral ascorbates.
Pure calcium ascorbate provides approximately 114 mg of calcium and 884 mg of vitamin C per 1 000 mg. The recommended dietary calcium intake for adults is 1 000–1 200 mg per day; total calcium intake should not exceed the tolerable upper intake level of 2 500 mg/d.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
|Calcium ascorbate 100%. Each ¼ teaspoon contains 1090 mg of calcium ascorbate equivalent to 817.5 mg of ascorbic acid and 109 mg of calcium.
No fillers or excipients. 100% pure.
Other top rated products
- Vega One Nutritional Shake Large...4.86567 star rating(67)
- Vega Sport Protein4.88235 star rating(51)
- Body Energy Club Clean Vegan 2kg4.97436 star rating(39)
- Body Energy Club Clean Vegan 840g4.75 star rating(56)
- Alora Naturals New Body Powder...4.55 star rating(20)
- Body Energy Club Vegan Fermented...4.93333 star rating(15)
- Body Energy Club Clean Isolate...4.73077 star rating(26)
- Body Energy Club Clean Isolate...4.64286 star rating(14)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.