St. Francis MCT
MCT Oil At A Glance
- 100% MCT Oil
- Increases energy levels and stimulates metabolism
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- More easily and quickly digested than other fats
- Derived from coconut oil
Enjoy our MCT Oil (medium chain triglycerides) in an easy-to-use, pourable form. MCTs are a source of caprylic and capric acids, the fats that occur naturally in coconut oil. MCTs promote the burning of calories and are much less prone to being stored as fat in the body. Also, MCTs enhance the production of ketones, an organic compound that the brain uses for energy.
Medium Chain Triglycerides (modified coconut oil).
MCT - from coconut oil
Great in beverages, salads, baking and more
Reasons why we love MCT:
- source of caprylic and capric acids, the fats that occur naturally in coconut oil
- increases energy levels and stimulates metabolism
- vegetarian/vegan friendly
Easy to use: simply add a tbsp or two to your smoothie or beverage, or use in salad dressings, marinades, and more!
Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool dry place.