Inner Armour Sports Nutrition | Creatine Monohydrate 400g
- Increase ATP resynthesis
- Increase cellular volume and size
- Enhance anaerobic power output
- Sleep Better
- NATURAL – We all have creatine naturally occurring in our bodies. When participating in athletic activities, our bodies use creatine to help with the exertion of our muscles to do the action needed. However, there is a finite amount available before the body needs time to produce more creatine. Adding a creatine supplement to your diet helps extend your muscular endurance during your chosen physical activity.
- EVERY ATHLETE – not just for professional athletes and body builders, anyone with muscles (that’s you) who is active and involved in activities such as soccer, MMA, kickboxing, yoga, running, football, swimming, baseball, basketball and so many more can benefit from adding creatine to your supplement program.
- MUSCLE ENDURANCE – the ability to lift more weight for longer is a benefit useful in all activities. This means you can stay active longer before feeling tired and you may notice your ability to lift, push or hold more weight during your physical activity of choice has improved dramatically. This is both great for your body and your mind as you feel you are improving at your activity of choice. It’s a great feeling to get stronger.
- SLEEP BETTER – some studies have shown that creatine is beneficial for brain function, better sleep quality, bone health, all contributing factors to a healthy and strong body.
- VEGAN – for athletes who are vegan or vegetarian, the ideal supplement to add into your fitness supplement routine. Mixes well and does not add flavor to any any water, juice or protein shake.
As with all Inner Armour Sports Nutrition products, our creatine monohydrate is certified banned substance free.