St. Francis Ghee & MCT
Ghee & MCT At A Glance
- The only form of liquid Ghee on the market!
- A unique combination of short and medium chain fatty acids
- Ideal "fuel" to add to your morning coffee or tea
Enjoy the benefits of ghee in a convenient liquid format, combined with MCT Oil.
In Ayurvedic medicine, ghee is known as a Rasayana, a tonic food source that rejuvenates the body, eliminates toxins, and promotes long life.
MCT Oil enhances endurance by priming the body’s energy production. At the same time, MCTs promote the burning of calories and are much less prone to being stored as fat in the body. Also, they enhance the production of ketones, an organic compound that the brain uses for energy.
Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglycerides (modified coconut oil), ghee* (milk)
(Natural Canadian unsalted butter derived from milk with all water and milk solids removed; also known as clarified butter)
Reasons why we love MCT:
- source of caprylic and capric acids, the fats that occur naturally in coconut oil
- increases energy levels and stimulates metabolism
- perfect for vegetarians
DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN, STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE
Note: Some separation may occur; shake product well before use.