Genestra HMF Women's Daily 17.6 Billion
Genestra HMF Women's Daily contains Probiotics and cranberry to support vaginal and urinary tract health
- Helps restore and maintain healthy vaginal flora*
- Helps prevent recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs) in women*
- Supports intestinal health*
- Provides 17.6 billion CFU per capsule
HMF Women's Daily was specifically designed to support the unique needs of women. Each capsule offers 17.6 billion CFU from a combination of seven research-driven probiotic strains to help restore and maintain healthy vaginal flora. The vagina is a complex ecosystem that can by altered by many factors, including age, medication use, sexual activity, hygiene practices and hormone production.1 Lactobacilli are the dominant vaginal microorganisms in healthy women, where they help maintain the normal vaginal microflora.1 They compete with other microorganisms for nutrients and adherence to the vaginal epithelium; decrease the vaginal pH by producing organic acids (primarily lactic acid); and produce antimicrobial compounds, including bacteriocins and hydrogen peroxide.1 In addition to providing two species of Bifidobacteria, HMF Women's Daily offers three species of Lactobacilli, selected for their natural presence in the female flora.2-5 Included in this blend are L. rhamnosus HN001 and L. acidophilus La-14, which provide particular support to maintain healthy vaginal flora.2-4 This probiotic combination also helps colonize both the large and small intestines to support gastrointestinal health. To further contribute to overall well-being, HMF Women's Daily offers cranberry fruit extract, which helps prevent recurrent UTIs in women.
Dairy free, gluten free, GMO free, Vegetarian, Vegan, No FOS
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Adult Women: Take 1 capsule or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. For recurrent UTIs, take 2 capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after taking antibiotics. Use for a minimum 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
1. Borges, S, Silva, J, Teixeira, P. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2014; 289(3): 479-89. 2. Bertuccini, L, Russo, R, Iosi, F, Superti, F. Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2017; 30(2): 163-7. 3. De Alberti, D, Russo, R, Terruzzi, F, Nobile, V, Ouwehand, AC. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2015; 292(4): 861-7. 4. Jang S-E, Jeong J-J, Choi, S-Y, Kim, H, Han, M, Kim, D-H. Nutrients. 2017; 9(6): 531. 5. Yan, D, Lü, Z, Su, J. Chin Med J (Engl). 2009; 122(22): 2748–51.