Genestra HMF Fit For School 12.5 Billion
Genestra HMF Fit For School is a children's immune support formula.
• Helps to reduce incidence of upper respiratory tract infection (URTI) symptoms*
• Provides 12.5 billion CFU of live microorganisms that temporarily modify gut flora
• Includes 50 mg of vitamin C and 1000 IU of vitamin D per serving
• Chewable tablets with a delicious natural blackcurrant flavour
GENESTRA BRANDS HMF Fit for School includes a combination of research-driven probiotic strains and vitamin C that helps to reduce incidence of URTI symptoms in children. In a recent clinical trial, 57 schoolchildren were randomized to receive either a placebo tablet or the probiotic strains included in HMF Fit for School’s formula plus 50 mg of vitamin C daily for 6 months. Children in the probiotic plus vitamin C group had 33% less incidence of URTI, a significant decrease in the number of days with URTI symptoms, and a 30% decrease in school absenteeism.1 HMF Fit for School also includes 25 mcg (1000 IU) of vitamin D per tablet.
Dairy free, gluten free, Vegetarian
1. Garaiova I, Muchová J, Nagyová Z, Wang D, Li JV, Országhová Z et al. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2014; 174: 1–7
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Chew one tablet daily, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Use for a minimum for 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.