Body Energy Club CoQ10 200mg
- Helps to maintain and/or support cardiovascular health
- Helps to reduce the frequency of migraine headaches and associated nausea and vomiting when taken as a prophylactic
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Reduce symptoms of Prader Willi Syndrome
- Reduce sytmptoms of Peryronie's Disease
- Reduce symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Reduce symptoms of Lipid Peroxidation
Coenzyme Q10 facilitates energy delivery to metabolic processes in the body. Due to its role in ATP synthesis, CoQ10 affects the function of all cells in the body, making it essential for health of all tissues and organs. It is known to have a beneficial impact on immune performance, cardiovascular performance, and on liver and kidney performance. CoQ10 also provides antioxidant protection against oxidation in the body.
Depletion of CoQ10 can develop in the aging process and is associated with many compromising health conditions. Further reduction can be seen in those taking statin (cholesterol lowering) medications. As CoQ10 has an affinity to those organs with higher energy requirements such as the kidneys, liver, heart, and brain, supplementation helps restore energy and vitality to these tissues and helps in the maintenance of good health.
Medicinal Ingredients Per Softgel:
CoQ10 (Naturally fermented) [Ubiquinone] 200mg
Soya Oil, Beeswax yellow, Lecithin, Vegetable Glycerin, purified water, Carob, Gelatin (BSE free, bovine sourced, Halal certified). Contains no added gluten, corn, nuts, eggs, dairy products, fish or shellfish, starch, wheat or gluten.
Recommended dose: Adults take 1 softgel 1 time per day
Duration of Use: Use for a minimum of 3 moths to see beneficial effects.