Brad King's Ultimate Bladder Control
- Relieve Urination Problems
- Therapy for Bladder Irritation
Numerous individuals over the age of 40 experience an ever growing problem regarding the weakening of the bladder and the sphincter muscle that controls the release of urine. Even though weak bladder control affects both genders, there are twice as many women who suffer from it as men.
The various problems associated with weak bladder control are:
- Urinary frequency or nocturia (frequent nighttime urination)
- Urinary incontinence or involuntary loss of urine
- Overactive bladder is defined as having the urgency to empty the bladder.
Men and women suffer from these urinary problems for different reasons. Women can suffer from a weakening of the pelvic floor muscles and/or a weakening of the bladder sphincter (the muscle that controls urine flow). Men usually experience urinary problems due to various prostate disturbances (as in the swelling of the prostate) that occur with increased age.
Pumpkin seeds have a long history of use in helping to alleviate various bladder conditions. However, according to new research, it is the water-soluble portion of pumpkin seed that is much more effective: partly due to the absorption efficiency. Research shows that water-soluble pumpkin seed extract is able to:
- Strengthen the pelvic floor muscles of the bladder
- Help allow the bladder to relax (by increasing nitric oxide)
- Help prevent and reverse prostate enlargement in men
What Make Ultimate Bladder Control Stand out from the Rest?
Ultimate Bladder Control contains 100% natural form of a patented water-soluble pumpkin seed. In addition to its superior absorption ability, the water-soluble pumpkin seed used in Ultimate Bladder Control has been shown to be highly effective in alleviating the majority of urinary discomforts experienced by both genders.
Pumpkin seed extract (water soluble) (Cucurbita pepo) ... 262 mg
1 capsule 3 times a day for the first 2 weeks and after 2 weeks reduce to 2 capsules a day or as recommended by a health care practitioner.