Body Energy Club Creatine Monohydrate
Body Energy Club Creatine Monohydrate is vegan, gluten free and non-GMO. Creatine by Body Energy Club is made entirely from creatine monohydrate. This form of creatine is the most highly researched and has the largest body of scientific evident to support its benefits, safety and efficacy*.
- Micronized for easier mixing*
- Increases fat free muscle when used in conjunction with a resistance training program*
- Improves strength, power and performance in repetitive bouts of grief, highly intense physical activity*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Mix 1 teaspoon into 125ml of water or fruit juice. Consume once daily for a minimum of 4 weeks. Take separately from products containing caffeine (e.g. coffee, cola, etc.).
May result in weight gain. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any over the counter medication. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from children.
Other top rated products
- Alora Naturals New Body Powder...4.4 star rating(23)
- North Coast Naturals Fermented...5.0 star rating(4)
- Body Energy Club Energy For...5.0 star rating(1)
- Herbaland Protein Gummies 600g5.0 star rating(2)
- Lorna Vanderhaeghe Smart...5.0 star rating(4)
- Vital Proteins Bovine Collagen...5.0 star rating(3)
- Westpoint Naturals Matcha Green...3.8 star rating(4)
- Body Energy Club Marine Collagen...5.0 star rating(11)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
There no name products are all awesome from experience so far.
Both of the Body Energy Club Creatines now come with a serving scoop, if you need anything else please let me know.