Body Energy Club Omega-3 HD 120 Softgels
Body Energy Club Omega-3 HD gives you a source of omega 3 fish oil that is purified to remove toxins and impurities, and is finished with natural lemon essence. Promotes heart health*.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Fish oil (Anchovy, Sardine, Mackerel)…….......1430mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) ……................... 515mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) ……...................385mg
Take 1 softgel in the morning and another softgel in the evening for a total of two softgels per day.
Contains fish and/or shellfish. Store in a cool, dry place.
Other top rated products
- Body Energy Club Clean Vegan...4.77941 star rating(68)
- Vega One Nutritional Shake Large...4.87143 star rating(70)
- Vega Sport Protein4.88889 star rating(54)
- Body Energy Club Clean Vegan...4.97826 star rating(46)
- Fatso Peanut Butter 500g4.85366 star rating(41)
- Alora Naturals New Body Powder...4.57143 star rating(21)
- Body Energy Club Clean Isolate...4.76667 star rating(30)
- Body Energy Club Vegan Fermented...4.88235 star rating(17)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
We do perform Heavy Metal testing on all our fish oils, including bulk, raw material.
This bulk also has an IFOS certificate, though to fully qualify, the finished bottled product would have to go through certification.
The process of ensuring products are being sourced, obtained and harvested in a responsible & sustainable way. The workers involved are working safely in addition to being treated fairly and that environmental and social impacts are taken into consideration during the sourcing process.
Sustainable fish oil should offer the highest benefit to people and our planet ideally to include the following:
Quality raw materials
Building relationships with independent fisherman
Shortest transportation time
Manufacturing and bottling to preserve freshness
Purity – no environmental toxins
Oil in a highly absorbable form (triglyceride)
Third party testing
Please let me know if you have any further questions.