Alora Naturals Ginkgo Biloba
What does it do ?
Ginkgo Biloba is scientifically proven to improve blood and oxygen flow to the brain and extremities, making it a valuable antioxidant to enhance memory function, mental sharpness and peripheral circulation. Ginkgo leaves contain compounds called ginkgolides that have amazing effects on different parts of the circulatory system such as arteries, capillaries and veins.. Ginkgo biloba uses can be traced back to millions of years ago in Chinese medicine history.
What is Ginkgo used for?
Ginkgo Biloba is often used for memory disorders including Alzheimer’s disease. It is used for conditions that seem to be due to reduced blood flow in the brain, especially in older people.
Specific health benefits of Ginkgo Biloba:
- Depression and mood swings
- Alleviates signs of aging, such as short term-memory loss. Dizziness, ringing in the ears & vertigio problems
- Improves circulation to the brain and extremities
- Improves mental function and mental awareness in people suffering from cognitive decline
- Increases concentration in athletes and students
- Used to reduce the symptoms of Premenstral Syndrome (PMS)
Each Capsule Contains
Serving Size : 1 VegiCap
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (50 :1) 60 mg
- Standardized to 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Powder 350 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: cellulose vegetarian capsule shell, vegetable grade magnesium stearate.
Alora Naturals™ guarantees there are no other ingredients or excipients added to this formula other than what is listed on the label.
Recommended Adult Dose: Take 1 VegiCap, 1-3 times a day or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications for diabetes, high blood pressure or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.