TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST APPLY NOW
Vancouver's Best Vitamin, Sport Supplements and Smoothie bar has openings for a:
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Vancouver Area
Body Energy Story:
Body Energy Club was founded in 2002. It all began in the modest 500 sq foot space on Davie Street, in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC. Founded on the concept of providing affordable and convenient health options to the community. As of 2021, Body Energy Club is a thriving business of 15 local stores and 150 employees which still holds its core value with a strong commitment to its community. Body Energy Club is a one stop shop for all nutritional supplements, vitamins, smoothies, and healthy food options.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will have an overall responsibility for all Body Energy Club hourly team member full cycle recruitment, onboarding, benefit administration, check-in interviews, etc. This role reports directly to the People and Performance HR Manager while partnering with Store Managers on recruitment requirements. This role requires someone who is self-organized, strong attention to detail, work within budgets, responsible for meeting deadlines, and a strategic thinker to attract and support retention of talent to the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide an outstanding customer service experience to our team members
- Strategize with HR Manager on identifying, sourcing, and attracting talent
- Support recruitment forecasts by reporting current openings, recruiting status, seasonal business, lead time, and staffing percentage
- Complete full lifecycle hiring process for entry level roles and ensure a positive new hire experience
- Support Managers and candidates during trial shifts
- Extend multiple types of offer letters and deliver orientation to new hires and educate on company policies
- Administer Benefits, Payworks, and Humanity for hires/terminations
- Complete new hire ‘pulse check-in interviews’ to support retention
- Execute recruitment plans and strategies are primary responsibilities to ensure hiring goals are met with the best possible talent and reduce turnover
- Constantly improving recruitment strategies, defining process changes, coaching
- Store Managers on trial shift interviews, and establishing new pipeline of candidates
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Flexible schedule availability required for Monday to Friday during business operations
- Maintain constant punctual attendance and contribute to positive team morale
- Drivers license and vehicle preferred
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources strongly preferred
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management
- 3+ years of experience in high volume recruitment within retail industry
- Demonstrated experience in full cycle recruitment
- Experience collaborating successfully with hiring managers interview processes, and interview assessment tools
- Proficient in applicant tracking
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must obtain good verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Possess some knowledge of nutrition and supplements
- Acquire deep knowledge of various recruiting techniques and experience in online/social media recruitment
- Goal driven and able to achieve maximum results
- Strong capability to multi-task under pressure and obtain strong decision-making skills
- Must be able to work under moderate supervision and troubleshoot team’s questions/concerns
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Google Suite, and internet
- Strong customer service, negotiation skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels through the company
- Represent the company at recruiting events (i.e. college job fairs), providing company/real job preview information and interview applicants
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Body Energy Club products and leading a healthy lifestyle
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Temporarily working from home part of the time
- Position requires the ability to travel between multiple store locations to support recruitment needs
- Work involves daily exposure to elements such as noise, dust, variety of food products
- Will demonstrate, promote, and exemplify the Company’s Core Values in People, Quality, Health, and Growth
- Ensure employee needs are met in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Create a positive work environment to increase staff retention
- Ability to manage internal stress along with stress of team member
- Ability to work from home for now
- A rewarding and supportive company that promotes career development and nourishes individuality
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Dental, AD&D, etc.)
- Volunteer Time Off Program
- Generous Bonus Structures
- Generous In-Store Discount
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
- Education tuition reimbursement (restrictions may apply)
Salary: Please apply and share your salary expectations.
We proudly support diversity from all walks of life and proudly supports equal pay rights to all.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please do not call.
Thank you for your time!
Expected start date: 2021-10-18
Remote interview process.
All team members are required to complete a daily health check and wear masks on site. If a team member is unwell they must report it right away and not come for their shift.
|||Vancouver British Columbia |||||||||wl4hP9pgxWG3L._5|||OTHER|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false