NUTRITIONAL SALES CONSULTANT APPLY NOW
Vancouver's Best Vitamin, Sport Supplements and Smoothie bar has openings for:
"Full-Time" Nutritional Sales Consultant - Vancouver Area
About Body Energy Club:
Body Energy Club was founded in 2002. It all began in the modest 500 square foot space on Davie Street, in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC. Founded on the concept of providing affordable and convenient health options to the community. As of 2021, Body Energy Club is a thriving business of 15 local stores and 150 employees which still holds its core value with a strong commitment to its community. Body Energy Club is a one stop shop for all nutritional supplements, vitamins, smoothies, and healthy food options.
What is a Body Energy Club Nutritional Sales Consultant?
As Body Energy Club carries a wide variety of nutritional supplements, sports, and wellness products, this role requires to educate and guide our customers in finding the right products for their health and wellness needs. The Nutritional Sales Consultant will provide nutritional guidance and customer service in the store and over the phone while performing operational duties that drive sales through merchandising, register functions, store cleanliness, and other duties as required. The Nutritional Sales Consultant works in a fast-paced environment supporting one of Body Energy Club locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service experience to all individuals visiting stores and over the phone
- Consult with customers on products and services while driving sales
- During consultations the NSC is responsible for
- Documenting clients goals, needs, and plans
- Evaluate client’s food selection, preparation, and intake
- Evaluate client’s lifestyle and overall feeling of well-being
- Evaluate client’s use of dietary supplements
- Identify client’s nutritional imbalance(s) and lifestyle habits
- Act as a community educator
- Promote health discussions
- Answer/follow up with customer calls and emails in a timely manner
- Document call logs and reports
- Ensure the store is well merchandised, clean, and organized
- Maintain a food safe and sanitary environment
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Flexible schedule availability required for all applicants during business operations for 7 days a week from 6:00am – 11:00pm
- Full time hours can work between 32-40 hours a week
- Maintain constant punctual attendance and contribute to positive team morale
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist (preferred), or equivalent experience
- FoodSafe Certification is mandatory and up to date
- 1 year of experience of customer service in retail sales
- 1 year call center experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven sales ability in a Natural Health and Wellness environment is an asset
- Must obtain good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adapt and learn quickly to new products/recipes as business requires
- Possess the importance of maintaining a clean and sanitary environment
- Must be able to work under moderate supervision and troubleshoot team’s questions/concerns
- Able to perform repetitive and fast-paced work
- Passionate about Body Energy Club products and leading a healthy lifestyle (preferred)
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Work involves daily exposure to elements such as noise, dust, variety of food products
- Work environment involves daily exposure to physical risks such as working blenders, knives, etc.
- Position requires the ability to be on your feet for a long-extended part of your day, moving equipment or product up to 20 - 30 lbs.; reaching and kneeling daily
- Requires the ability to see, hear and communicate with associates as well as others by utilizing professional etiquette
- Will demonstrate, promote, and exemplify the Company’s Core Values in People, Quality, Health, and Growth
- Uphold all company standards relating to customer service, cleanliness, and personal conduct
- Ensure customer needs are met in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
- Food Handler standards must be met at all times
- Assist in meeting monthly targets and encourage sales growth
We look forward to hearing from you if you want full-time work and have full availability for all shifts, Sunday to Saturday, during operating hours. (6:00am - 11:00pm)
We proudly support diversity from all walks of life and support equal pay rights to all. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please do not call.
Thank you for your time!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Pay: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
All team members are required to complete a daily health check and wear masks on site. If a team member is unwell they must report it right away and not come for their shift.
|||Vancouver British Columbia |||||||||QQsymTDNLRM7u4HS|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false