NUTRITIONAL SALES CONSULTANT - Kitsilano Location Vancouver APPLY NOW
Who is Body Energy Club?
Body Energy Club is all about community and customer connection by supporting a healthy lifestyle to make a positive impact. We are a local Vancouver company of 17 retail stores focused on vitamins, nutritional supplements, and proteins. Each location includes a smoothie bar serving refreshing smoothies, bowls, and juices using real food along with healthy grab and go prepared food.
We partner with local businesses to provide delicious smoothies, prepared meals, and snacks that appeal to a variety of tastes and lifestyle preferences. Whether someone has a restrictive diet or is just looking to get real food that makes them feel good, Body Energy Club provides affordable and convenient health options to the Vancouver community without compromise.
Body Energy Club was VOTED BEST 2021 SUPPLEMENT STORE by The Georgia Straight, Vancouver's Best Vitamin, Sports Supplements, and Smoothie Bar.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for customer-focused individuals to join our team as a Nutritional Sales Consultant supporting Body Energy Club’s store floor. This position is required to have open availability to join multiple downtown Vancouver locations. On a daily basis team members will provide exceptional customer service while supporting clients to reach their nutritional goals while maintaining an organized food safe environment.
What are the perks and benefits of working with us?
- Generous Commissions
- Steady Schedule, Monthly Target, Referral, and Anniversary Bonus
- Competitive pay & extended health, dental, and insurances
- Free Smoothie on every shift, a generous employee discount on products, discounted or free food, additional free samples when available
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Paid volunteer program
How do you contribute to the Body Energy Club?
- Epitomize your passion for health through your energetic and friendly demeanor
- Welcome customers to the store, engaging with them throughout their store experience.
- Determine customer needs by asking questions and sharing product knowledge.
- Demonstrate that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
- Act as a community educator and promote health discussions
- Adapt and learn quickly to new products/recipes as business requires
- Ensure the store is clean, organized, and is well merchandised via proper shipment receiving
- Participate actively in training to learn new and promotional products. Continually works to expand product knowledge of vitamins, nutritional supplements, and sports nutrition
- Must be able to work under moderate supervision and troubleshoot team’s questions/concerns
- Able to perform repetitive and fast-paced work
- Assist in meeting monthly targets and encourage sales growth
What your schedule will look like:
- A Flexible schedule - Our stores are open from 7am - 11pm which allows for flexibility away from the 9 to 5
- A guaranteed minimum of 32 hours per week
- Enjoy working in a positive team environment and building great relationships with their coworkers.
- Maintain constant punctual attendance and contribute to positive team morale
- A Registered Holistic Nutritionist certification (preferred), or equivalent certified fitness experience
- A FoodSafe certification up to date
- 1 year of experience in customer service in retail sales
- 1 year floor sales experience
- A solid understanding of nutritional supplements
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Work involves daily exposure to elements such as noise, dust, variety of food products
- Work environment involves daily exposure to physical risks such as working blenders, knives, etc.
- Position requires the ability to be on your feet for a long-extended part of your day, moving equipment or product up to 20 - 30 lbs.; reaching and kneeling daily
- Requires the ability to see, hear and communicate with associates as well as others by utilizing professional etiquette
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Personal protective equipment provided and required.
All team members are required to complete a daily health check and wear masks on site. If a team member is unwell they must report it right away.
|||Kitsilano Vancouver British Columbia |||||||||QQsymTDNLRM7u4HS|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single|||18|||||||||true