Nutritional Sales Ambassador APPLY NOW
Vancouver's Best Vitamin, Sport Supplements and Smoothie bar has an opening for:
Full-Time Nutritional Sales Ambassador in our Gastown store.
About Body Energy Club:
Body Energy Club was founded in 2002. It all began in the modest 500 square foot space on Davie Street, in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC. Founded on the concept of providing affordable and convenient health options to the community. In 2020 Body Energy Club is a thriving business of 17 locations and 150+ employees which still holds its core value with a strong commitment to its community. Body Energy Club is a one-stop shop for all nutritional supplements, vitamins, smoothies and healthy food options.
About the role:
As a Nutritional Sales Ambassador, you will be providing in-store outstanding and authentic customer service and performing operational duties that drive sales by engaging customers, answering nutritional and supplement questions, do market research, appealing merchandising, store cleanliness, and other related duties. This is a full-time position. We carry a wide range of nutritional supplements, sports and wellness products and we are looking for someone with exceptional sales skills and an outgoing personality to help client figure out their nutritional needs while respecting their wellness goals, personal tastes, morals, social, and life values.
What you'll do:
- Providing excellent customer service on the phone or in-person client consults in a fast paced environment.
- Hand in samples, upsell products and services.
- Follow-up with customers: in-person or via email.
- Working as part of a team to achieve sales targets.
- Helping to ensure store is well merchandised, clean and organized.
- Must have a Registered Holistic Nutritional certificate or equivalent, a good working knowledge of foods, vitamins and sports supplements.
- Must participate in learning and development activities such store training sessions and store meetings so that customers can better be serviced.
- Do market research periodically.
· While in a consult with customers, you must be able to:
(a) Document client’s goals, needs, and plans;
(b) Evaluate client’s food selection, preparation and intake;
(c) Evaluate client’s lifestyle and overall feeling of well-being;
(d) Evaluate client’s use of dietary supplements;
(e) Identify client’s nutritional imbalance(s) and lifestyle habits;
(f) Act as a community educator;
(g) Promote health discussions;
(h) Bring nutrition knowledge, principles, and philosophy to the conversation.
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist, or bachelor in Food Sciences, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two year of retail sales, with customer relations management experience
- Nutritional and/or sports supplement knowledge strongly preferred.
- Proven sales ability in a Natural Health and Wellness environment is an asset.
- Personable, knowledgeable, strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, days, evenings and weekends as we are open 7 days a week from 7:00am - 11:00pm.
- A rewarding and supportive company that promotes & supports growth, and nourishes individuality
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Dental, A.D.D. etc.)
- Volunteer Time Off Program
- Monthly Store Sales Target Bonuses, and Good Standing Bonuses
- Commission based sales on select brands and products
- 10 days vacation (after 12 months of employment)
- In-Store Discount
We proudly support diversity from all walks of life and proudly supports equal pay rights to both men and women. We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those who pass initial screening will be contacted for an interview.
2020-09-25|||Vancouver British Columbia |||||||||ASVfRjKc0uS2Lndg|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false