Night Inventory Specialist APPLY NOW
Vancouver's Best Vitamin, Sport Supplements and Smoothie bar has an opening for: A Night Inventory Specialist
**NOTE: This position involves night work after store hours (i.e. graveyard shift.) If this type of shift is not of interest to you, please do not apply. Generally the shifts are allocated to the final 2 weeks of each month. This is a casual/part-time position.
About Body Energy Club:
Body Energy Club was founded in 2002. It all began in the modest 500 square foot space on Davie Street, in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC. Founded on the concept of providing affordable and convenient health options to the community, Body Energy Club is now a thriving business of over 17 locations. There are 15 in Canada and two in Los Angeles with over 150 employees who still holds the company’s core value of a strong commitment to its community. Body Energy Club is a one stop shop for all nutritional supplements, vitamins, smoothies and clean food options.
About the role:
As Night Inventory Specialist, you will be responsible for overnight inventory counts across multiple Body Energy Club locations. You will be relied upon to provide accurate and timely inventory reports to ensure the accuracy of Body Energy Club’s inventory on-hand for stores. Inventory counts will consist of both manual checks; as well as, using hardware and software to complete all components.
What you'll do:
- Manage inventory counts to the utmost accuracy across multiple retail locations
- Analyse, interpret and report on inventory management at Store Level
- Provide clear communication and handover to Inventory Control Specialists and Store Management
- Report to the District Manager on an ongoing basis, completing inventory analysis reports at the conclusion of each shift and summarising findings
- Ability to work on your feet all day/night, bending, leaning, crouching and walking
- Comfortable learning how to operate new software
- Maintain strong merchandising principles
- Identifying and resolving any inventory issues that arise
- Feedback on inventory management performance at each location
Who you are:
- Demonstrate proficiency in all tasks related to the retail management system used at Body Energy Club (NCR Counterpoint).
- An ability to maintain concentration and accuracy throughout a heavy workload of inventory counts and analysis whilst being able to question outside the box.
- Demonstrate proactivity and professionalism in all communication and handling of tasks, including offering feedback and reporting to Senior Management on each shift.
- Ability to work unsupervised and at a pace that allows completion of all given assignments within the allotted time-frame.
- Uphold all Body Energy Club standards relating to sales, budget management, inventory handling, and personal conduct.
- Willingness and ability to work primarily graveyard shifts so inventory counts and tracking can be done outside store hours.
- Must be willing to work weekends and over-night shifts.
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 lb.
- Must be able to walk and stand for 8-hours a day.
- Must have own vehicle.
We proudly support diversity from all walks of life and proudly supports equal pay rights to all.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- How many years of Inventory Control experience do you have?
- How many years of Inventory Count experience do you have?
- Do you have a driver's license?
- Why are you interested in this job?
To keep our staff and customers as safe as possible, we've installed clear plastic barriers at our smoothie bar pick up and around our tills. We provide masks to all staff and hand sanitizer to staff and customers.|||Vancouver British Columbia |||||||||kgbJfDU78dIPWyM_|||PART_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single|||25.00|||||||||true