INSTITUTE OF HOLISTIC NUTRITION (IHN) - PRACTICUM OPPORTUNITIES FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS *ONLY* APPLY NOW
IHN PRACTICUM OPPORTUNITY - IN-STORE HOLISTIC NUTRITIONAL SALES CONSULTANT: *Only* Institute of Holistic Nutrition graduating students must apply here. If you have graduated from a different school, please apply under our Holistic Nutritional Sales Consultant position.
About Body Energy Club:
Body Energy Club was founded in 2002. It all began in the modest 500 square foot space on Davie Street, in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC. Our company is founded on the concept of providing affordable and convenient health options as well as empower the community to reach optimal health and vitality. In 2020 Body Energy Club is a thriving business of 14 locations and 165 + employees which still holds its core value with a strong commitment to its community. Body Energy Club is a one-stop-shop for all nutritional supplements, vitamins, smoothies and healthy food options.
We are looking for:
- Passion for sales and educating consumers
- Dedication to exceptional customer service
- Strong interest in vitamin, herbs, and sport supplements
- Energetic and a team player with abilities to also work independently
What you'll do:
As a Holistic Nutritional Sales Consultant, you will be providing outstanding customer service and performing operational duties that drive sales including but not limited to the following activities*:
- Provide excellent customer service in a fast paced environment
- Work as part of a team to achieve sales targets
- Learn how to make healthy and nutritious smoothies with superfoods and clean proteins
- Work the cash register
- Do some research and provide mini nutritional consults
- Help to ensure store is well merchandised, clean and organized and might work on inventory
- Have fun while learning and gaining real practical experience in your field of studies
*Activities can be customized based on interest, background and in-store needs
- As per IHN, graduating students MUST have completed Symptomatology I and II to be considered for this Practicum with Professional Practice completion being an asset.
- Must have a basic working knowledge of vitamins and sports supplements
- Must participate in learning and development activities such as store training sessions and store meetings so that customers can better be serviced
- Work as part of a team to achieve sales target
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven sales ability in a natural health and wellness environment is an asset
- Nutritional Supplement: Students must have completed Symptomatology I and II to be considered for this Practicum with Professional Practice completion being an asset. (Required)
- Retail Sales: 1-3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 1-3 years (Required)
- A rewarding and supportive company that promotes & supports growth, and nourishes individuality
- Meeting new people in the industry and staying connected
- In-Store discount
- Free smoothie on each 8-hour shift
- Casual neat attire
- We proudly support diversity from all walks of life
- Gain confidence in giving nutritional advice
- Potential job offer!
Practicum Store Location: 126 W. Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 1G6
Hours: Flexible but will be discussed, and solidified based on our schedule, with our Gastown store manager.
HOW TO APPLY: Send a note of interest to the following 3 people: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, also cc: Jennifer Casey email@example.com and please upload your resume via this page. Thank you!
**ALL CONDITIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON TIME OF YEAR, AVAILABILITY, AND ECONOMIC FACTORS.**|||Vancouver British Columbia |||||||||af0piRA6bJWhs2nn|||INTERN|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false