Part Time / Full Time Retail Inventory Associate APPLY NOW
Vancouver's Best Vitamin, Sport Supplements and Smoothie bar has openings for a:
Full Time Retail Inventory Associate - Vancouver Area
Body Energy Story:
Body Energy Club was founded in 2002. It all began in the modest 500 sq foot space on Davie Street, in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC. Founded on the concept of providing affordable and convenient health options to the community. As of 2021, Body Energy Club is a thriving business of 15 local stores and 150 employees which still holds its core value with a strong commitment to its community. Body Energy Club is a one stop shop for all nutritional supplements, vitamins, smoothies, and healthy food options.
The Retail Inventory Associate works in a fast-paced environment supporting one of our Body Energy Club’s locations and is responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy and receiving product orders. This role is highly relied on to efficiently and precisely provide timely inventory reports on-hand at the store. The role is conducted on the retail floor which will include customer service, engagement, and sales as an essential part of the daily activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service experience to all individuals visiting stores
- Accurately receive all incoming orders
- Conduct inventory counts by using hardware and software along with completing manual checks to maintain store accuracy
- Monitor and manage product transfer between locations
- Review and complete price changes as required
- Provide reports on inventory errors to store Manager
- Identify, resolve, and report inventory issues that arise to store Manager
- Provide feedback on inventory management performance at each location
- Assist with floor sales, customer inquiries, and support across other areas of retail store as required
- Maintain a food safe and sanitary environment
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Flexible schedule availability required for all applicants during business operations for 7 days a week from 6:00am – 11:00pm
- Full time hours can work between 32-40 hours a week
- Part time hours can work between 14-24 hours a week (Equivalent of 4 days a week)
- Maintain constant punctual attendance and contribute to positive team morale
- FoodSafe Certification is preferred for FT and PT employees
- 1 year of experience in retail inventory role (preferred, but not required)
- 1 year of customer service experience (preferred, but not required)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must obtain good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and operate new software as required
- Strong merchandising skills
- Adapt and learn quickly to new products as business requires
- Possess the importance of maintaining a clean and sanitary environment
- Must be able to work under moderate supervision
- Able to perform repetitive and fast-paced work
- Passionate about Body Energy Club products and leading a healthy lifestyle (preferred)
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
- Work involves daily exposure to elements such as noise, dust, variety of food products
- Position requires the ability to be on your feet for a long-extended part of your day, moving equipment or product up to 30 lbs.; reaching and kneeling daily
- Requires the ability to see, hear and communicate with associates as well as others by utilizing professional etiquette
- Will demonstrate, promote, and exemplify the Company’s Core Values in People, Quality, Health, and Growth
- A rewarding and supportive company that promotes career development and nourishes individuality
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Dental, AD&D, etc.)
- Volunteer Time Off Program
- Generous Bonus Structures
- Generous In-Store Discount
- Discounted/free food
- Casual dress
- Education tuition reimbursement (restrictions may apply)
We proudly support diversity from all walks of life and proudly supports equal pay rights to all.
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please do not call.
Thank you for your time!
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time
Remote interview process.
All team members are required to complete a daily health check and wear masks on site. If a team member is unwell they must report it right away and not come for their shift.
|||Vancouver British Columbia |||||||||cCpweUizBgV0q6ih|||OTHER|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false