Full-Time Nutritional Sales Consultant - Retail APPLY NOW
Vancouver's Best Vitamin, Sport Supplements and Smoothie bar has an opening for:
A Full-Time Nutritional Sales Consultant - Retail
About Body Energy Club:
Body Energy Club was founded in 2002. It all began in the modest 500 square foot space on Davie Street, in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC. Founded on the concept of providing affordable and convenient health options to the community. In 2021 Body Energy Club is a thriving business of 17 locations and 165 employees which still holds its core value with a strong commitment to its community. Body Energy Club is a one stop shop for all nutritional supplements, vitamins, smoothies and healthy food options.
About the role:
As a Nutritional Sales Consultant, you will be providing outstanding customer service and performing operational duties that drive sales through merchandising, register functions, store cleanliness, and other related duties. This is a full-time position. We carry a wide range of nutritional supplements, sports and wellness products and we are looking for someone with exceptional sales skills and an outgoing personality.
What you'll do:
- Providing excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Working as part of a team to achieve sales targets.
- Helping to ensure store is well merchandised, clean and organized.
- Must have a good working knowledge of vitamins and sports supplements.
- Must participate in learning and development activities such store training sessions and store meetings so that customers can better be serviced.
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, days, nights and weekends as we are open 7 days a week from 7:00am - 11:00pm
- One-year retail sales experience.
- Nutritional and/or sports supplement knowledge strongly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proven sales ability in a Natural Health and Wellness environment is an asset.
Full-Time Employee Benefits (after 3 month probation period):
- A rewarding and supportive company that promotes & supports growth, and nourishes individuality
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Dental, A.D.D. etc.)
- Volunteer Time Off Program
- Monthly Store Sales Target Bonuses, and Good Standing Bonuses
- Commission based sales on select brands and products
- 10 days vacation (after 12 months of employment)
- In-Store discount
- Casual neat attire
We proudly support diversity from all walks of life and proudly supports equal pay rights to both men and women.
We look forward to hearing from you if you want full-time work and have full availability for all shifts, Sunday to Saturday, during operating hours. (7:00am - 11:00pm). Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please do not call.
- Nutritional Supplement: 3 years (Required)
- Retail Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist or equivalent
|||Vancouver British Columbia |||||||||b2kU3TzpR.UaS3SB|||FULL_TIME|||AED|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false