Assistant-Manager APPLY NOW
Vancouver's Best Vitamin, Sport Supplements and Smoothie bar has an opening for:
About Body Energy Club:
Body Energy Club was founded in 2002. It all began in the modest 500 square foot space on Davie Street, in the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC. Founded on the concept of providing affordable and convenient health options to the community, Body Energy Club is now a thriving business of over 17 locations. There are 15 in Canada and two in Los Angeles with over 150 employees who still holds the company’s core value of a strong commitment to its community. Body Energy Club is a one stop shop for all nutritional supplements, vitamins, smoothies and clean food options.
About the role:
As Assistant Manager you will have a large share of responsibility for the day to day running and performance for your store. You will be responsible for setting standards in customer service, assisting in staff training and development, maintaining store inventory and driving sales on a daily basis.
Reporting to the store manager you will be able to self-organize with a strong attention to detail, work unsupervised and have a responsibility for the companies’ adherence to policy and procedure.
Enjoying a fast-paced environment and being a part of a rapidly growing company you will be a leader in your team, doing so by example through excellence in customer service, in depth knowledge and experience in retail and the ability to manage a busy food safe environment.
What you'll do:
- Assisting in driving sales and profitability through set targets and promotions.
- Helping to control costs at all levels by working with management on cost saving opportunities.
- Providing your team with a stimulating and supportive environment.
- Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service.
- Driving team performance.
- Assisting in the training and development of your staff.
- Aiding in the tracking and monitoring inventory and store shrinkage.
- Communicate and provide feedback to the Store Manager on shift supervision and operations.
Who you are:
- You pride yourself on being a role model and are looking for a position to grow your leadership skills.
- You have an adapt capability to multi-task whilst working under pressure.
- You possess drive and enthusiasm and want to gain confidence in your skills and abilities.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility for policies and procedures.
- You are resourceful and can be counted on in a team environment.
- Must be willing to work all weekends and evenings. We expect you to lead by example and support the store during these times.
- Strong leadership skills with a team player mentality.
- Excellent customer service and retail merchandising skills.
- Ability to work an 8-hour standing shift and able to lift 20lb.
- Nutritional Supplement Knowledge
- 2 + years' experience in the health supplement industry an asset
- 1 + year supervisory experience in a retail management environment preferred
- 2+ years' customer service experience
- Hospitality industry experience also an asset
- A rewarding and supportive company that promotes & supports growth, and nourishes individuality
- Extended Health Benefits (Health, Dental, A.D.D. etc.)
- Volunteer Time Off Program
- Generous Bonus Structures
- Generous In-Store Discount
- Casual dress
- Education tuition reimbursement (restrictions may apply)
We proudly support diversity from all walks of life and proudly supports equal pay rights to all.
We look forward to hearing from you if you want full-time work and have full availability for all shifts, Sunday to Saturday, during operating hours. (6:00am - 11:00pm)
Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please do not call. Thank you for your time!
|||Vancouver and/or Burnaby British Columbia |||||||||Lnb2Vp1.kcSGo14M|||FULL_TIME|||AED|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false