Body Energy Club Creatine Monohydrate
Body Energy Club Creatine Monohydrate is vegan, gluten free and non-GMO. Creatine by Body Energy Club is made entirely from creatine monohydrate. This form of creatine is the most highly researched and has the largest body of scientific evident to support its benefits, safety and efficacy*.
- Micronized for easier mixing*
- Increases fat free muscle when used in conjunction with a resistance training program*
- Improves strength, power and performance in repetitive bouts of grief, highly intense physical activity*
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Mix 1 teaspoon into 125ml of water or fruit juice. Consume once daily for a minimum of 4 weeks. Take separately from products containing caffeine (e.g. coffee, cola, etc.).
May result in weight gain. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any over the counter medication. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from children.
Other top rated products
- Body Energy Club Clean Vegan...4.77941 star rating(68)
- Vega One Nutritional Shake Large...4.87143 star rating(70)
- Vega Sport Protein4.88889 star rating(54)
- Body Energy Club Clean Vegan...4.97826 star rating(46)
- Fatso Peanut Butter 500g4.85366 star rating(41)
- Alora Naturals New Body Powder...4.57143 star rating(21)
- Body Energy Club Clean Isolate...4.76667 star rating(30)
- Body Energy Club Vegan Fermented...4.88235 star rating(17)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
There no name products are all awesome from experience so far.
Both of the Body Energy Club Creatines now come with a serving scoop, if you need anything else please let me know.