Amazing Grass Wheat Grass
What makes our Wheat Grass so special? It’s organically field grown and locally dehydrated, not warehouse-produced in plastic trays. Tray-grown greens rely on grow lights and fertilizers, whereas the roots of our field-grown greens push deep into the soil of our farm during cold winters, infusing our plants with the richest organic nutrients. It’s a difference you can taste…and feel! Amazing Grass Wheat Grass Powder contains 100% organic, whole leaf wheat grass, one of the most potent leafy greens available. Containing a plethora of vitamins, minerals, plant based protein and phyto-nutrients, leafy greens assist the body in maintaining healthy organ function, detoxification and immunity. We mix our wheat grass into juices, smoothies, or anything we’re in the mood for. It’s such a great source of leafy greens, vitamins and minerals that you need only one glass to help you reach your daily quota of 5 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables.
Mix one serving with 8 or more oz. of water, juice, or mixed into your favorite smoothie! Scoop, stir, smile! Amazing Grass is committed to improving our customer’s lives with our offering of premium organic whole food nutrition products as Mother Nature intended. If you have any questions, allergies or concerns; before consuming any of our products we recommend consulting your healthcare professional or a registered dietitian.
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- ½ cup pecans
- ¼ pine nuts
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 can white beans
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ½ cup chopped smoked salmon
- ¼ cup Amazing Grass Wheat Grass
- 10 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package. Drain; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients; mix well. Add cooked angel hair pasta; gently toss to combine.
- Season with sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve chilled.