Prairie Naturals Astaxanthin Plus Softgels
View all Prairie Naturals products
- The most powerful eye nutrient known!
- Promotes eye health
- Enhances healthy immunity
- Supports joint and skeletal health
- Boosts strength, stamina & endurance
- Enables faster recovery from exercise
- Protects brain & nervous system from aging
- Reduces DNA damage & premature cell death
- Neutralizes singlet oxygen type of free radicals
- Effectively scavenges free radicals from muscle tissue
- Crosses brain-retinal blood barrier & provide neuro-protection
- Provides unique membrane protection against oxidative stress
- Prevents lipid peroxidation (free radical damage) in mitochondria
- Provides the highest Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC)*
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory to reduce the leading cause of most degenerative diseases
Astaxanthin Plus, Mother Nature’s Super Antioxidant Trio for Good Vision and Healthy Aging!
Prairie Naturals Astaxanthin Plus is a synergistic blend of three super potent, natural-source carotenoid antioxidants – Astaxanthin (from (AstaRealTM), Lutein and Zeaxanthin.
These specific fat-soluble antioxidants provide the phytochemical support our bodies need to slow and ideally prevent age-related disease and deterioration. Formulated in a base of organic, extra virgin olive oil to enhance absorption, this powerful blend of fat-soluble super antioxidants prevents age-related macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, neuropathy, and inflammatory eye diseases. More than 500 times the antioxidant capacity of Vitamin E! This botanical trio is not only beneficial for eye health but for the whole body, too.
Recommended Use or Purpose: Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Antioxidant for the maintenance of eye health. Helps to maintain eyesight in conditions (associated with sunlight damage), such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration. Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts. Helps to improve macular pigment optical density.
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 1 softgel daily with a meal containing oil/fat, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each softgel contains:
Astaxanthin (haematococcus pluvialis – whole) – 4 mg
Lutein (Tagetes erecta L. (Asteraceae)) – 10 mg
Zeaxanthin (Tagetes erecta L. (Asteraceae)) – 2 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Beeswax, gelatin (encapsulating agent), non-GMO sunflower lecithin, organic olive oil.
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. If seal around cap is broken or missing, do not use. Store in tightly sealed, light and oxygen-resistant container in a cool, dry place.