Organika Ashwagandha Root Powder 100g
Adaptogen powder for mood enhancement.
Conjure ashwagandha’s centuries-long history as an energy and mood enhancer with this organic, sustainable whole ashwagandha root powder.
ENHANCE YOUR ROUTINE
- 100% organic ashwagandha root powder
- Helps the body adapt to stress
- Hormonal regulator, immunomodulator
- Nootropic, enhances memory
- Improves sleep
- Calming, balancing, decreases stress
- Sourced from its country of origin, India
HOW TO USE
- Great in baking and smoothies!
- Can be easily paired with sweet drinks and recipes
- Flavour profile: Bitter flavour and aroma
Aim for the moon!
Conjure Ashwagandha’s centuries-long history as an energy and mood enhancer with this organic, sustainable whole Ashwagandha root powder. When the going gets tough, sprinkle into sweet or savoury recipes, and soar.
Ashwagandha, known as Withania somnifera or Indian Ginseng, a root commonly used in Ayurvedic traditional medicine that is known to:
- Help balance our mood and increase a feeling of happiness. It has a positive effect on the thyroid, which controls many of our emotional hormones.
- Reduce the negative effects of stress. It is shown to decrease serum cortisol levels and calm the central nervous system.
- Reduce elevated blood sugar levels. This can benefit those with diabetes, pre-diabetes or a tendency to blood sugar fluctuations.
- Normalize weight and food cravings. This positive benefit stems from its thyroid balancing properties.
- Improve memory and braincfunction. Its many antioxidants are shown to benefit the brain.
Organika Ashwagandha Root Powder is made with 100% organic ashwagandha root powder sourced from India*.
Ashwagandha whole ground root powder.
100% Organic. Grown in India.
Do not take if you are allergic to or avoiding nightshades.
Do not use if you are pregnant.
Add 1.5 levelled teaspoons (~3 g) to your smoothies or baking.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.