Keto Zone MCT Oil Powder
DescriptionKeto Zone's MCT Oil Powder is able to aid in putting the body into a state of ketosis. With MCT Oil, the conversion of the ketones provide focus, energy and enhanced weight loss. This supplement also is proficient in appetite suppressing and keeping you full for hours. For best results, pair with the line of Keto Zone products offered.
- Natural Energy Booster
- Optimizes Brain and Physical Performance
- Stops Fat From Storing Fat And Uses As Fuel Instead
Keto Zone MCT Oil Powder contains a delicious and smooth coconut flavour. It makes any glass of water or smoothie that much more tasty. This tasty powder contains NO artificial sweetners. The coconut flavour is derived from all natural coconut extracts. The healthy fats in Divine Health’s MCT powder are quickly converted to ketones to provide increased focus, effortless energy, and enhanced weight loss. This low-carb and low glycemic fuel can suppress your appetite and keep you feeling full for hours.
For the past decade experts have referred to MCT Oil as "Rocket Fuel" for your brain. MCTs are unique among fats since they don’t require bile salts for digestion or extra energy for absorption, use, or storage. Your brain cannot store energy and needs a constant stream of that energy which is usually supplied by blood glucose. Ketones is a great source of "Brain fuel" because it readily crosses the blood-brain barrier to provide instant energy to the brain.
Clean Energy Source:
- MCT’s are medium-chain triglycerides, a form of saturated fatty acid that has numerous health benefits, ranging from boosting metabolism to providing a dose of energy throughout the day.
- MCT’s are typically found in coconut oil at a smaller percentage, however, Divine Health has extracted the MCT’s for a pure oil supplement for maximum benefit.
- MCT’s have been attributed to assisting in fat burning, aside from providing energy. MCT oil can help Increase satiety and even raise the metabolic rate by suppressing fat deposition through enhanced thermogenesis and fat oxidation. It does this by helping the liver produce ketones, an alternative fuel source compared to glucose.