Body Energy Club 5-MTHF
EXPIRY AUGUST 2020
Body Energy Club 5-MTHF (folic acid) contains 1000mcg of Folic Acid and 25mcg of Vitamin B12 per capsule*.
It's gluten free, Non-GMO and vegan. It contains no nuts, eggs, animal products, dairy products, fish or shellfish, soy, wheat or yeast.
These statements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients Per Capsule:
Folic acid (Folate, L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate, calcium salt) 1000mcg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 25mcg
Non Medicinal Ingredients:
Hypromellose (capsules ingredient), microcristalline cellulose, magnesium sterate (vegetable source). Suggested Use
Adults only: Take 1 capsule per day
Keep out of the reach of your children. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Other top rated products
- Body Energy Club Clean Vegan...4.77941 star rating(68)
- Vega One Nutritional Shake Large...4.87143 star rating(70)
- Vega Sport Protein4.88889 star rating(54)
- Body Energy Club Clean Vegan...4.97826 star rating(46)
- Fatso Peanut Butter 500g4.85366 star rating(41)
- Alora Naturals New Body Powder...4.57143 star rating(21)
- Body Energy Club Clean Isolate...4.76667 star rating(30)
- Body Energy Club Vegan Fermented...4.88235 star rating(17)
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.
It is a mix combined with B12 to enhance absorption, let me know if you need anything else.
Typically vitamins and minerals absorb best taken with a meal in the presence of fat with the avoidance of caffeine, stimulants or alcohol. Multiple doses, does not appear to be more effective then a single dose, and timing of morning verse night does not appear to be more effective for absorption in regards to 5MTHF. This is based on research seen on examine.com Hopefully this helps, let me know if you need anything else.